Chuck Howard, PE
- 1973 – Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering from The Ohio State University, College of Engineering
- Professional Engineering licenses in North Carolina, Virginia, South Carolina, Florida, Alabama, Missouri, Tennessee, Indiana , Ohio, Maryland, and Texas.
- Qualifier for General Contractors license in Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Alabama
- 1973 – 1977 Project Manager for a design/build general contractor in Ohio specializing in pre-engineered metal building construction.
- 1977 – 1983 President and part owner of a design/build general contractor in Ohio, starting into metal roofing in 1979.
- 1983 – 1988 President and part owner of a design/build general contractor specializing in metal retrofit roof contracting.
- 1988 – 1992 Vice President of metal roofing division of a Raleigh, North Carolina general contractor.
- 1991 – 1999 President and owner of a metal roof contracting company with a GC license in VA, NC, SC. Offices in NC, VA, and OH.
- 1999 – 2002 Vice President of metal retrofit roofing division of a metal roofing and siding contractor with offices in IN, NC, and GA. Was qualifier for GC license in VA, NC, SC, and AL. Performed metal roofing work in VA, NC, SC, GA, IN, ILL.
- 2002 – Present Owner of Metal Roof Consultants, a professional corporation specializing in providing metal roofing design, contract administration, sales, marketing and legal services to building owners, contractors and metal roof manufacturers.
- Summary – 37 years of design/build metal building and metal roofing experience. Designed and installed over 30 million SF or metal roofs, both new and retrofit.